Monday, July 27, 2009

Most of what you need to succeed is already within you

Hello to all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I have continued my journey in personal development, reading, watching and listening different sources of wisdom, and I found out that, most if not ALL of what you need to succeed in life, is already within you.

The way I saw personal development was about learning NEW things that would make me a better person, but it turns out that what all these books and audio programs have done for me, has been to take away the veils from my eyes.

When we where kids we believed everything was possible, but as we grow, we start to put limitations, or in this case we start to put blinds on our eyes, and we then have so many layers of blindfolding on our eyes, that we cannot longer see the light, the truth and our dreams.

What personal development have done for me, is that for every book I've read, I have taken a blindfold off. One at a time... I can see more clearly now.

But in reality, is not what the books have taught me (Well you always learn from a book, it is inevitable) but it has been more of a DISCOVERY.

I have been discovering my talents, my capabilities, my gifts, and once you are aware of them, you just need to claim them back as yours and take control of them.

Reflect upon this for a while and then ask yourself, Do you want to be hiding behind all the veils and blindfolds you have put upon yourself, or you are willing to take them off and wake up to your full potential?

Once you realize you are all covered up, it gets claustrophobic!!! and you really need to break away and be free again.

Don't look out for the answers, for they are within you, but to look inside you need to get rid of the blindfold.

Have a wonderful day!

Until next time!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment