Friday, July 31, 2009

Growing personally is good, but with a partner is even better!

Hello to all! I hope you had a wonderful week, just as I did.

I was telling my story yesterday about how my life has evolved through personal development, and as I was telling it, I realized how important it has been that my spouse and I are doing this together.

We both started down this path of self-development but from totally different sources, but the interesting part is that when we talk about it and share it, we seem to see things from a similar perspective, and that really adds to our relationship.

Seeing how this is adding, I thought about How would it be if only one of us, was on this path? The truth is, I don't know, but I imagine that the gap between us would be growing larger and larger, and who knows where that would have lead us.

But why think about that Right? If it isn't happening! is not useful to think about it!

I wanted to share this story with you, because I have found that the path is much more fun, nice and beautiful, when you have someone you care by your side. It is amazing to see your partner grow, and how that makes our life together so much better.

My advice to you today is: Are you walking it alone? Is your partner by your side, or is he/she going somewhere else?

Find someone you care, and invite them to join you in this wonderful journey to a greater you.

I want to thank my spouse for walking with me, but I also have to thank you for walking with me as well. It is really a pleasure!

See you at the next post (on the blog).

Have a wonderful weekend!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment