Monday, June 29, 2009

The power of The One

Hello to all, for those of you "Matrix" fans, you might think I am talking about Neo... but no this time I am talking about that higher power that we all need to tap into.

Since I am Catholic, I call Him God.

I am a firm believer that we as humans can do remarkable things, that we can be responsible for our future, that we are responsible for all the things that we bring upon ourselves, but none of these things are possible without the help from above.

A huge part of growing personally and spiritually has to do with the ability to be humble, and believing that we are the highest power available doesn't look very humble to me.

Who here hasn't asked for God's help?, Who here has never said "Thank God"? I think we all have!

In my particular case, I have absolutely no doubt that God is always behind me, supporting me, and guiding me. When things aren't really going our way... Was it Him who left us, or was it us who moved away?

In many cases, our limited comprehension about how everything is tied together, leaves us thinking, Where did He go? In my experience, we get the answer somewhere in the future, and then wonder How did He do it so perfectly?

I am not asking you to be a believer, but I am telling you I am!

There is an enormous source of wisdom out there waiting for you to tap into it. My tip for this weekend, is that you consider it, you'll be glad you did!

Have a wonderful weekend!
God Bless!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment