Monday, March 2, 2009

Personal Philosophy

About 5 years ago, I started a journey to become a better human being. Even though this sounds as if I was a terrible and evil person, the reality is far from it. This new journey had nothing to do with what I was doing, it had to do with what I wasn't doing.
We all have dreams and we share them with our friends and families, but usually when those conversations begin, they are ALWAYS located in the future and even as time passes by, they are always in the future.

It is as if, we are stuck in the same place looking through a window to where we would like to go, but DARE NOT to go there.

My discovery of 5 years ago, was that I could go out there and walk or run, towards what I really wanted. I am not going to say it was a simple decision, because I would be lying to you. It actually took me a year to actually do it.

What allowed me to make the decision, was a very important change, and that was a change in my Personal Philosophy. As you change your philosophy, you immediately begin to change course, and that change brings you new experiences and you begin to see a new reality, more possibilities, more choices.

But that only happens if YOU are willing to change.

So to close, are you looking out the window to your future, but doing nothing to get there?, Is your current course in life the one you always dreamed of? Are you willing to accept maybe your philosophy is not the most useful one?

Small changes make big differences. Go ahead and DARE!

Till next time!

Your friend, Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment