Monday, August 24, 2009

Do More!

Hello to all! I hope you had an awesome weekend, and I want to begin this week, by sharing with you my mantra, motto, or phrase (Whatever you want to call it) that has been with me this past month, and has work wonders for me...

Do More!

How about that?

Its short but it packs a lot of power and good things with it...

Our life has many different parts... Health, wealth, spirituality, work, home, sports, and I could go on and on, but the key here has been, that you can Do More! in all of those areas, little things, and as a whole they make a big difference...

For me it has been great, because I have seen the results... Which ones you might say?

Well, I was not particularly good at keeping my room in good order, well I Did More! and now my room is cleaner than ever, all I did was start hanging the clothes back on their hangers, and folding what needed to be folded... Guess what? I made my wife happier because there is no mess, I feel better looking at the room and knowing that is my creation, and the more I have done it, the easier it becomes... I guess the Lotus Code (Check the May 29th post) is also at play here...

I applied this Do More! I many other areas, like health, business, home, family...

My challenge for the week, is this: What are you going to Do More! On?

Don't delay, start today! Because the benefits are just waiting for you to act, so they can manifest!

Until next time!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment