Friday, December 18, 2009

Growthsperity #6 - Listas! Parte 3 de 3



Hola a todos! Acá la 6 entrega de Growthsperity! Este mensaje es muy importante espero que lo disfruten!

Un abrazo!

Federico

English Translation:

Hello to all, my name is Federico Ruiz, and this is the 3rd part of the Lists series..
We have talked about the "at least list", the "things to improve list" and why it is so important that our name is on that list and on the top!
Basically the lesson that I wanted to share with you today, is about the list of goals and dreams... Today I am sitting on my drum set, I have a motorcycle helmet and a very significant and symbolic boy scout shirt with which I achieved the highest rank on my group... What do these three things have in common?

That they were part of a list!, The drum set and the Scout shirt were when I was 14 YO and the motorcycly about 2 years later... The boke I bought then was smaller that the one I have today, but the key is that when you have your list, and you DECIDE to get them... there is no obstacle to inhibit you from getting whatever you wrote...

My wish for you is that we begin next year, and ther next decade crossing many items on your wish list, and that together we make the next decade, our best decade EVER!

Thank you for being here, thank you for listening and reading, this demands makes me a better person, makes me grow personally, and I get a lot of value from trying.

Have a wonderful day!

Until next time!

Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment