Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A short phrase with great impact...

Hello to all!!! I hope you had a great weekend!

I could not write the past Friday because I was at a company convention, and the schedule was pretty tight... in the convention, I heard the following phrase from a mentor of mine Randy Gage...

"I refuse to lose"

What a great phrase to have handy, whenever adversity steps in your way!!!

Losing is different from failing. Failing is part of winning, is part of learning is a component of progress... Now Losing is when we give up on ourselves.

While aiming for our dreams, there are many situations that will test our strength and determination, it is those situations that we bring out who we really are.

So the idea of this post, is that when your determination is under pressure, when it seems this is as far as you could go, when you are down, hungry and thirsty in the middle of the desert with the sun beating down on you, take a deep breath and say out loud....

I REFUSE TO LOSE!!

Pick yourself up, and continue you might be really close to the next oasis!

Have a wonderful week and keep on trying!!!

Until next time!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment