Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The inspiring phrases series - Part 3

Hello to all! I wanted to tell you that looking for great quotes has turned out to be an awesome task! You will be amazed at how much wisdom is out there waiting for you to look after it!

Here is one phrase that I think will make you think hard and wonder. It comes from Mark Twain.

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened"

How about this one!!! The first time I saw it a few months back, it totally changed the way I saw difficulty.

We tend to imagine the worst possible scenarios, we make things tougher on ourselves and many times we even convince ourselves not to try it, because of the many things that might happen.

Well my job today is to remind you, that most of the things that trouble us, and stress us, will never happen.

Don't let your mind run your life, let it know you are in charge. Your mind is your greatest player, but it is your job as a coach to tell it HOW to play.

Hope you give this one some thought... heck! a lot of thought!

Have a wonderful day!

Until next time!

Federico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment